domingo, setembro 27, 2009

Long time, no see

Funny that I met people in this day that I hadn't seen in years. And that means for more than four of those!

My first stop was a very nice place, on top of a beautiful park on a hill, from where you have one of the best views of Lisbon! A must-see when people come and visit me!

The meeting point was this nice coffee shop, with a lake in front of it. Which, let me add, could be better kept.


It's a nice place. And I met Dirceu there! It was so nice to see him, after fours years!


While I was waiting for him, I spotted Bárbara Guimarães, a very popular tv host and her husband, Manuel Maria Carrilho, who is the Portuguese ambassador to Unesco.
They had an orange juice. Not that I was staring!

I had to leave, because I was going to meet Telma in Areeiro, another nice area in Lisbon.


We were going to Raquel's place. Another girl I hand't seen for years! And I had never seen her beautiful girl!
There was some traffic, so we took some side roads... Which made us spend even more time... But, hey, we didn't have to be there right on time...

We got there and I was so happy to see Raquel, Rui and her beautiful Leonor!





I must say, Raquel is looking amazing. Just like I remember her. With shorter hair!

Sem comentários: