terça-feira, setembro 20, 2011

Directamente do topo do Monte Fuji - Straight from the top of Mount Fuji

A minha querida Keiko-sensei fez a gentileza de partilhar a bela foto abaixo comigo e permitiu que eu a partilhasse com o resto do mundo.
É uma foto que a própria Keiko-sensei tirou no topo do Monte Fuji. Uma foto do nascer do sol, que é o momento para a visita por excelência.
Eu nunca me aventurei em tal coisa, que aquilo é lá alto. Mas lembro-me de o ver do céu, envolto em nuvens, e ficar maravilhado.


My dear Keiko-sensei was kind enough to share the above picture with me and was kind enough to allow me to share it with the rest of the world.
It's a picture that Keiko-sensei, herself, took from the summit of Mount Fuji. It's a picture of the sun rise, the perfect time to get a picture from such a place.
I never ventured up there, as it is indeed up there. But I do remember seeing it from the sky, surrounded by clouds. And I was stunned.

Sem comentários: